The ACC Law Department Management Report is a study of corporate law departments and their operations based on a survey of nearly 300 chief legal officers, general counsel, and legal operations professionals across 37 industries and 25 countries. This report builds on the chief legal officers survey and other ACC reports, discussing the qualities that drive high-performing legal operations in top law departments. This resource also contains benchmarks for companies and leaders looking to learn more about the evolution of the general counsel as a strategic business partner.
This report includes an executive summary, key findings, and an in-depth question-by-question analysis of key metrics. Discounted pricing available until December 15. Purchase today for $150/$350.
For in-house counsel, the report will help you:
- Explore drivers of high-performing legal operations.
- Learn about the evolving role of CLOs and GC and how they manage their role as strategic leaders.
- Get up to date on the most commonly used fee structures.
- Gain insight on the different efficiency-focused management practices used by legal departments.
For law firms and legal service providers, the report will help you:
- Anticipate fee structures and what work will be outsourced by in-house counsel.
- Evaluate work potential through insight on legal departments’ outside spending as well as spending on litigation and arbitration matters.
- Better understand alternative staffing structures and opportunities for legal department engagement.
Custom benchmarking is available. Contact the ACC Research Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss industry-specific requests or custom results of interest. You may also contact Robin Myers, Director of Research, at +1.202.293.4103 ext. 396.